Header Ads

Header ADS

Paragraph:1- A Book Fair I Have Visited

A Book Fair I Have Visited
A fair which is organized to display and sell books is called a book fair.A book fair is usually held annually in our country on the premises of Bangla Academy.It is called Ekushey Boi Mela.It is organized in memory of the martyrs to the causes of defending our mother tongue, Bengali in 1952. Moreover, it is held to promote our language, literature and cultural ,creating enthusiasm of reading in the general people.I visited the Ekushey Boi Mela organized on the 21st of February last year in the Bangla academy.I went there with some of my close friends who were also great book-lovers like me. The fair looked very grand, large and nice.We moved round the fair.We saw different book stalls,a huge crowd of people.Most of the people were seen to be very eager to buy books. There was an extremely great variety of books in the fair such as novels, rhymes adventure series and so on .I saw children, students,middle-aged people and the old buying books according to their likings or taste. I along with my friends purchased some books on literature and science. I saw some of the famous literary figures of our country such as Selina Hossain,Imadul Haque Milon and so on. They were surrounded by a lot of fans.Some reporters from various TV channels and newspapers and asked them many questions and they answered the questions.I listened to their conversation and learnt many things.These literary personalities seemed to feel tired of giving autographs.Moreover,many foreigners were also seen visiting the fair and conversing with the people of our country.Actually, the fair assumed a grand environment.I felt very amused there.The seminar held at the foot of a tree attracted me mostmost.I have gathered immense experience through visiting the fair.

No comments

Thanks For Reading.💜

Theme images by Deejpilot. Powered by Blogger.